aware的同义词之：知道的,察觉的cognizant, knowing, conscious, realizing,
aware的同义词之：其他释义cognizant, alarmed, knowing, intelligent, enlightened, judicious, realizing, conscious, aesthetic,
以下这些形容词均包含 "意识到的" 的意思
Kodak is an example of a firm that was very much aware that they had to adapt, and spent a lot of money trying to do so, but ultimately failed.
We conform ( 遵守) to norms so readily that we are hardly aware they exist.
When we visit another society whose norms are different, we quickly become aware that things we do this way, they do that way
I became aware of the trials of career-focused European woman a few years ago when I met a post-doctoral student from Germany who was then a visiting fellow at Johns Hopkins.
If the employees were already aware of their deficiencies before the evaluation period, however, they may be unable or unwilling to correct them.
She worked at a radio station for a year, always aware that her body was degenerating.
If you are aware of something, you know about it.
Smokers are well aware of the dangers to their own health...
He should have been aware of what his junior officers were doing...
If you are aware of something, you realize that it is present or is happening because you hear it, see it, smell it, or feel it.
She was acutely aware of the noise of the city...
Jane was suddenly aware that she was digging her nails into her thigh.
Someone who is aware notices what is happening around them or happening in the place where they live.
They are politically very aware.
He doesn't seem to be aware of the problems.
Are you aware that there is a difficulty?
1. (sometimes followed by `of') having or showing realization or perception;"was aware of his opponent's hostility""became aware of her surroundings""aware that he had exceeded the speed limit"
2. bearing in mind; attentive to;"ever mindful of her health""mindful of his responsibilities""mindful of these criticisms, I shall attempt to justify my action"
3. aware or knowing;"a witting tool of the Communists"
4. (usually followed by `of') having knowledge or understanding;"our youth are cognizant of the law""I am well aware of his limitations"
5. alert and fully informed;"politically aware""a knowing collector of rare books""the most...technically aware of the novelists under thirty"- W.S.Graham"surprisingly knowledgeable about what was going on"